Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to announce that the Ovarian Club XV Meeting will take place on November 05-07, 2020 in Paris, France.
Following the success of past years’ joint collaborations between the Ovarian Club meeting (OC) and the Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CoGEN), the OC Meeting and CoGEN Congress will take place in conjunction this year as well.
Participants registered to one of these meetings will be granted full access to either meeting.
The Ovarian Club is a unique annual meeting that brings together leading experts to share knowledge and experience in all facets of ovarian function. The meeting is a gathering of scientists, clinicians and embryologists who have a common interest in oocyte and early embryo development and the implantation process.
We look forward to welcoming you in Paris for a new and exciting Ovarian Club experience.
On Behalf of the Ovarian Club XV Organizing Committee
- On the forefront of human oocyte biology: Aging, bioenergetics and epigenetics
- Metabolism and nutrition of the oocyte
- Egg and embryo health
- Rejuvenating the oocyte
- Activation and recruitment of follicles
- The role of the mitochondria in reproductive medicine: Innovation in the field
- Cell signaling within and without the ovarian follicle: Integrating information transfer between the vasculature and the oocyte
- Gamete reconstruction
- Embryo development in the lab condition
- How can we choose the best embryo for transfer?
- Embryonic health
- Implantation, luteal support and tissue cryopreservation
- Clinical and molecular view of the endometrium and the process of implantation: A better understanding
- Best IVF practices with respect to outcome, based on accumulated outcome results
- Stimulation, oocyte maturation and ovarian tissue freezing
- AMH for what?
- Ovarian reserve and aging
- The key for future fertility treatment
- Cryobiology retaining ovarian function and fertility preservation